Family Law Services in San Diego
The Law Offices of Nadine M. Sayegh focuses its practice on California family law for clients across the greater San Diego area including 4S Ranch, Del Sur, Rancho Bernardo, Carmel Mountain, San Marcos, Carlsbad, & Escondido. Our firm provides personalized representation for a full range of family law matters. Our attorney, Family Law Specialist Nadine Sayegh, founded the firm to give our clients more individualized attention and aggressive advocacy. We offer compassionate service and work diligently to help you find solutions that will fit your needs, desires, and personal situation.
Whether you are seeking a divorce and need to resolve attendant issues, such as custody and support, have post-divorce issues, such as the need to enforce or modify existing family court orders, need help with a restraining order to protect yourself from abuse, or have some other family law issue or dispute, we can help. As a Family Law Specialist who has been certified by the California Bar, our lead attorney has advanced proficiency and status as an expert in this field of law. Let us inform, empower, and guide you through the legal process. Our goal is to help you achieve an optimum outcome.
Explore Our Practice Areas Types of Family Law Cases We Handle
Expertise, Experience, & Tailored Support
Family law handles issues related to domestic and family relationships. Because these issues involve our most personal and intimate ties, they are among the most sensitive of all legal matters. Whether they involve ending a marriage or suspected abuse of an elderly family member, these matters can become emotionally charged and legally complex.
Having knowledgeable, experienced, and attentive representation is vital in navigating the issue and the court process. Our San Diego lawyer and staff work diligently to ensure that you have the information you need to make smart decisions, that your rights are protected, and that your best interests are pursued both in and out of court.
Our services include:
- Divorce. We handle contested, uncontested, high-net-worth, and same-sex cases.
- Spousal support/alimony. We represent those seeking, contesting, or needing to modify or enforce this financial support.
- Divorce meditation. We can help you resolve your disputes in a safe and neutral setting outside of court, avoiding the time, stress, and expense of a trial.
- Minors’ counsel. We can act as the unbiased legal representative of the child in any custody issue to ensure that his or her best interests are safeguarded.
- Restraining orders. If you have been or are at risk of domestic violence, we can help you seek court-ordered protection.
- Child support. We can help you obtain a fair child support payment based on your circumstances as well as assist in modifying or enforcing current support orders.
- Child custody. Let us work to help you develop a custody and parenting plan arrangement that meets your needs and is in everyone’s best interests.
- Guardianship. This legal relationship allows you to care for and make decisions for a minor if the parent is unable to do so. It can be limited to a specific period and does not terminate parental rights.
- Petition to Establish Parental Relationship. Parentage can be established for non-married individuals who have children and want to seek custody and/or support orders.
If you have some other family law issue that needs addressing, do not hesitate to contact us to arrange to speak with an attorney in our San Diego office. We provide in-person and video conference consultations.
Looking for trusted legal help? Contact The Law Offices of Nadine M. Sayegh online or at (858) 834-1499 to schedule a confidential consultation with a San Diego attorney for family law issues and disputes.
Contact Us for a Consultation
Call 858-834-1499 to Schedule an Appointment